BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
We're here to help you get started at the right time whenever you need
Bespoke Loft Conversions by OBS Facilities
We at OBS Facilities offer you various loft conversion project options to easily turn the unusable area into brand-new functional space. There is no doubt that loft conversions are considered some of the most stylish ways of adding space to your property. This is why we offer simple to luxury loft conversions to suit your need and aesthetic ideas. Whether you choose a simple loft conversion or go for some complex ideas, both open a lot of internal loft space and offer habitable, versatile rooms. But, planning and conversion of extra space into a usable one on your own is not easy; for this purpose, you will surely need a helping hand of an expert, and that is why we are here. If you are searching for loft conversion specialists and have landed on our website, then you are at the right place. OBS Facilities have been designing and creating loft conversions for years, and we are loft conversion specialists offering quality services to our clients.
Our loft conversion services are known for their quality and fine finishing. Our years of experience and quality of services have allowed us to maintain a reputation as a leading company in this industry.
The first question that arises in every client’s mind is what conversion options are available and which will suit their need. Thus, we are here with the details of the option of loft conversions that may work best for your home with the affordable loft conversion Prices. If you are unsure what to choose, you can entirely rely upon our team and expert advice; we are always here to help you by offering the most suitable solutions.
- Inexpensive and often falls under permitted development
- It offers straight walls and flat ceilings and adds useful headrooms
- Ventilation and good light, along with a large amount of extra internal space
- It suits most the housing styles
Dormer Loft Conversion
Dormer loft conversion is known as the most popular type of loft conversion. No dramatic changes are required in this type of loft conversion and structural extension projects on the existing slope of the roof, creating a box shape. It allows the installation of conventional windows
- Flat Roof Dormer: It is the simplest way to add a new room to the existing structure of the roof and is a practical option for adding a lot of space and can be a great choice.
- Pitched Roof Dormer: This dormer conversion blends the best into the house’s aesthetic. It offers an appealing look but may provide less space than the flat roof dormers The sloping roof can also be helpful when dealing with a lot of snow and rain, but the difference is the amount of space you need to get in it.
- Dormer Window Addition: Dormer designs offer easy installation of windows in it. You can get exact window options for your new build loft conversion.
APPLY FOR APPOINTMENT
Let's Talk About Your Project
Mansard Loft Conversion
Party wall the wall shared with neighbours is raised for the construction of mansard loft conversion. One outer wall slopes gently inward, but the roof remains flat in the mansard loft conversion. These conversions are most famous for terraced houses but can suit many property designs.
- Mansard loft conversion is considered more aesthetically appealing than the dormer conversion
- They are known for blending into the previous structure
- It offers headroom space that no other conversion can offer
- Allow a significant amount of light into the loft
Hip to Gable Loft Conversion
Hip to gable loft conversion is the best for the end of terrance and detached homes. A vertical wall is created as it straightens an inwardly slanted end roof. Through the slight change of this type of loft conversion, you can feel a lot of difference in the living space inside. Hip to gable loft conversion has started becoming the favourite option of a lot of homeowners
- It aesthetically suits the rest of the structure of the house
- It can be combined with the rear dormer loft, which results in offering you even more space
- Suitable for chalets and bungalows
Roof Light Loft Conversion
In this type of loft conversion, you don’t need to alter or extend the existing space; it simply adds the windows and works on the floor to transform the attic and change it into a comfortable living place.
- The loft conversion cost is cheaper than any other option
- Quickly approve in conservation areas
- It offers a lot of storage if designed properly
Some other types of loft conversion are as follows;
- Modular loft conversion
- L-shaped loft conversion
- Bungalow loft conversion
We Take Care of Our Clients
Most of our business comes from word of mouth and it always pleases us to gain more testimonials from happy customers. We would welcome you to contact us for a chat about your plumbing, heating, or home improvement needs and we’d be happy to advise you without obligation.